TEA & CAKE


It's been some time since I posted some collage work. It has been a busy couple of weeks & other things have taken over my creative mind. 

I actually became quite distant from my creativity & sort of looked back at the sudden burst of work & imagery that I had produced since January 2013.

I realise that maybe the frenzy of needing to get these words & images onto canvas was very much part of my journey about what I have experienced over the last year about myself.

This next canvas has a much more gentle feel, about self nuture. It's title is 'Treat Yourself', which is something I still find hard to do. It maybe a bubble bath, using your favourite scented candle, some time to read even 10 mins before bed or painting your nails? I guess it is making time just for you, whenever you possibly can. It dosen't have to be an expensive treat just so long you know that it is for you to enjoy.



TREAT YOURSELF

I have sat with my special friends enjoying some tea & cakes together many times. That's our treat as friends. I intend to try & do more of it as it is such a lovely thing to do!

Happy munching to all!!

Thank you for reading my blog today.

Until next time, take care.

xx

4 comments

  1. Absolutely spot on Sis and a lovely fun canvas ... I hope to come and see them on Sat or Sun ... loads of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you big Sis for taking the time to comment. Sweet of you. Feel good about being creative again after a brief gap.
      Did me good to play again!xxxx

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous collage, really happy colours, reminds me of raspberry ripple icecream!! Debra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I see what you mean. I have run out of any more canvas's but feel I am wanting to do some more collage soon. Have to get a bulk order next time! thanks for your lovely comment xxxx

      Delete

Back to Top