WINTER TIME




 Hello again, today I am posting my lastest canvas. I so love autumn's changing colours & even winter's bleakness. 

I have not had any time to dedicate to my creative projects recently with various family issues to manage & take care of. 

I felt it was the right time for me to try have a creative couple of days for me. I thought about winter & the harshness of the elements it brings.

I do love how winter's sun can make things somehow glisten.

This collage is called "Winter Time" & I hope to sit it next to our Christmas tree in our lounge as part of our decorations. For now it has found a home in our hallway. You can see it when coming in from the cold into the warm.

It makes me smile.

WINTER TIME


Thank you for reading my blog post today.

Wishing you all moments of joy. 

Until next time, take care.

xx

2 comments

  1. A beautiful collage Moira. The colours are gorgeous!! Great to see that you are creating again. Love to you. Debra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you like it Debra!!! Thank you for your lovely comment & checking out my blog in the first place!!! Sending big love & huge hugs xxxx

      Delete

Back to Top