TRUST
HOPE
BELIEVE


Hi my name is Zoe, this is me starting my first piece of artwork. My mum let me use her very own art shirt, which I was very proud to wear.



I felt like doing this art because I was feeling a bit anxious and not feeling myself. Also I was in need of a bit of company. But as you can see, I started to feel a little bit brighter and calmer once I began.



This is me getting stuck into my card collage. Feeling a lot more relaxed then when I started.



Enjoying using the paints, papers, sponges and stamps. Loving my mucky hands!


My finished card which I am so proud of!



A big thumbs up from me to any other people out there who are struggling just like me at the moment. The words on the card 'trust' 'hope' 'believe' I chose because things will eventually turn around!

I was really suprised with the end result, so seriously anyone can have a go and believe me it will brighten up your day, because it sure did mine!

Thank you for reading my guest blog today.
Thanks for the opportunity Mum.

Until next time, take care.
xx

2 comments

  1. This is Sam from Everyday Aspergers. I love your blog and that is a lovely card your daughter made

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam, I have just found your lovely message on my blog!! Thank you for leaving it earlier & for taking the time to read some of my posts. Please do let me know if you would like to share any of my posts anytime?!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top