SHARING SATURDAY



Hello again, my sharing this week is celebrating my love of  the sea.

 My selection of images are calm, fresh & restful.





Today I would love to share some very special work with you by Carolyn Saxby.

  Living in St Ives, Cornwall Carolyn creates beautiful art & textiles. She describes her style as a mix of contemporary & country, inspired by nature.

I always look forward to seeing her facebook posts, as her delightful work always transports me to one of my favourite places, the Cornish coast.








I first visited St.Ives in Cornwall when I was a little girl with my mum, dad & sister. I fell completely in love with it & I still am.

 I would always imagine one day living in Cornwall & having my own gallery selling art, jewellery & ceramics. Selling homemade cakes & special tea's whilst you choose your beautiful purchase to treasure forever. Oh to dream!

We can all dream can't we?

I hope these images have given you a breath of fresh air & a feeling of being by the sea without even leaving your house.

 I know they do me!

Until next time, take care.
xx

2 comments

  1. Lovely images :) I too went to Cornwall just once and loved it. I'm longing to go back one day..... Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment about my latest Sharing saturday blog post. So thrilled that you liked the images & artwork I chose to share. I do hope you return to Cornwall one day. It is a truely magical place! Thank you again, Moira x

      Delete

Back to Top