GOOD TIMES

We had a wonderfully magical break away as a family! 
We were all so excited about our much awaited trip to Disneyland Paris. Our first time!
I was so pleased that all went really well & that my feet,(which are very painful most of the time with arthritis)just about managed to cope with the amount of walking we did!

It was our time to have some fun & just escape into utter fantasy for 4 days...bliss!

Our girls loved every minute & although we had exhausted all the possibities in the park for us, it was still a really emotional goodbye on our last evening.


I was so grateful to feel our togetherness again. A recipe of happy family memories to lock away deep inside our hearts to cherish forever.

I mentioned in a comment to a lovely friend I think Disney should be on repeat perscription by the National Health! Now that would be magic or perhaps a miracle?


 
I have lots of things I would love to share soon over my blog, more about telling you about some special people I have found during my journey out of depression. 

I have made lots of positive progress & was really thrilled I was able to feel so well, allowing me enjoy our break away to the full! 

I have found I am starting to get more & more interested in "Mental Health" articles/information at this time. As well as continuing to create collage, I would like to include some pencil sketches & possibly some photography? 

I would like to share some inspirational people with you too which are helping me move forward & keep focused on keeping well. More to come soon as I think blogging is helping me express who I am, which seems to do me good?!
Lets see what happens? 
Have a good weekend.

Thank you for reading my post today.

Until next time, take care.
xx
 

No comments

Back to Top