SHARING SATURDAY



 Hello again, it has been some time since my last blog post  back in December. We thankfully had a very restful "Simple Christmas" & it was a wonderful time of re-connection & calm for our small family.


 I have made a few exciting new decisions surrounding my blog & how I can get the most out of it. Since Christmas I have started using "Pinterest" & have quickly designed 41 boards & have lots of lovely followers joining me daily. So far to my suprise I have 119 to date!

 I have given myself a weekly project to share my favourite images with you each Saturday.

 If you would like to check out my boards, please do! Just click on the "Pinterest" tab at the right hand side of my blog page & it will take you to my account. You are more than welcome to follow my growing collections too!


 I am also going to share with you some of my favourite interiors, gardens, photography, art & crafts, inspirational quotes & other creative finds. Possibly even some of new collages of my own?

My first share with you all today is celebrating a very special artist based in England, who uses beautiful bright & bold colour combinations throughout her work, giving a vibrant energy to all her paintings. Please check out her website to see more of her delightful work.



 I am hoping this will help me to have a more positive structure & focus to my week, whilst caring for my two wonderful daughter's at home for now.

 A little job I have given to myself, just for me as part of my vital self-care. I love sharing creative images on facebook, so I thought why not try sharing them via my blog with an even wider audience?

Throughout the rest of the week I hope to include posts that highlight my other passions, that have become so close to my heart. Articles & information on ASD (autistic spectrum disorder), mental health & wellbeing. Posts describing my own families continued learning living with autism & my ever growing need to share that with others to  increase awareness whenever it is possible. 

Many thanks for reading my blog post today.

Looking forward to sharing more next Saturday with you.

Take care & keep warm
xx

All images are taken from Pinterest

4 comments

  1. Moira a really lovely idea and another step on your own creative path ...whilst remaining committed to advocating for the difficulties faced by those affected by autism and depression ...the only direction is forwards ...even if you sometimes need to pause to remap and regroup ...wishing you renewed inspiration for your journey ... where ever it leads you next ... Love Big Sis xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy for your lovely reply, very kind of people to take time to leave messages!!! Love it too!!! Glad you are with me moving forward slowly but surely Love xxxx

      Delete
  2. hello Moira! i have just managed to read all your blogs which has given so much to think and feel about. I feel so disconnected from you and your experiences. It's saddening. Anyway i have sent you a text yesterday but had no reply; I hope this is because of good happenings at your end. You look really beautiful on your photos and your spirit shines through, often dimmed but never extinguished. We come from good people who passed on their good qualities. Love you always. Carol. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol thank you so much for taking time to comment! It really thrills me so much!!! Thanks also for reading my blog posts...there are many!! But I have needed to share my journey with others as a way of acceptance for myself with my past & present life lessons. You have been a huge inspiration to me & I cherish my memories from me younger life with you & Michael. You love for me was felt often & I am so grateful & thankful for that. Love you always beautiful lady xxxx

      Delete

Back to Top