SHARING SATURDAY

 



Good afternoon, today my post is sharing textile artist Marna Lunt's beautiful work.  Marna is based in the North East of England on the boarder of the Yorkshire Moors.

  Her textile work is heavily based on landscape.

Her work is all hand stitched & painted at home in her studio. She concentrates on texture, layering of fabrics, ribbons, buttons, colour & pattern. She creates one off pieces for someone to treasure forever. I particulary love her pretty lampshades.







Check out her website to see more of her delightful work. 

Enjoy the occassional blue skies & sunshine we are fortunate enough to be having right now in the UK.

Leaving you all with a floral painting of soft roses selected by myself for all mums who are still with us & those who have sadly passed. Remembering my own mum tomorrow with the greatest love & respect. She passed away age 46, I was only 19. It has been too long. 

"Have a Loving Mothering Sunday"


I will be cherishing my own Mother's day tomorrow with my two loving daughter's & my loving husband.

Thank you for reading today

 Until next time, take care.

xx

All images are taken from Pinterest

No comments

Back to Top