SLEEPLESS NIGHT



Hello again, a middle of the night post to hopefully help my busy mind unwind just enough to allow it & my body some much needed rest from the day.


The artist is Charlotte Bird & I felt so lucky when I came across her prints about four years ago.

~I find her work so magical & enchanting~

 I have always believed in fairies living in the garden & coming out to play at night.

  Her prints are available via the link below.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CharlotteBirdfairies 

TIME FOR TEA


FAIRIES AT DAWN

I am hoping her beautiful images help to soothe my mind & yours too if you like me are finding it hard to switch off tonight?

The two prints above sit either side of the fireplace in our lounge. They are very special to me.

 They were the beginnings of my journey of self-love & feeling worthy enough to treat myself now & again.


Well I must try to get some sleep now,
 to be ready for a new day, a new dawn tomorrow. 

Thank you for reading my post today.

Until next time, take care.
xx

All images are taken from Pinterest

No comments

Back to Top