GOOD MOMENTS

Hello again, on this very hot evening here in the UK. So hot I am having trouble sleeping, hence me sitting in front of the computer writing my new blog for you all.
I have designed & finished another canvas over the last 2 days in my "Art Shed". It was really hot work, but I felt the need to put some soft colours & images together after a very difficult month for my eldest daughter regarding her health. It has been a very stressful time for my family & I needed to remind myself about looking out for the good moments in our days to help fill our hearts with joy & comfort. We can then remember these special moments as a family when the going gets really tough!





FILL YOUR HEART WITH GOOD MOMENTS

 My daughter has not been well since September 2011 with anxiety, panic attacks & more recently depression. She is only 14 years old & this has affected every part of her life & ours too. My intention in the near future is to write a blog to explain more in the hope of helping other people who may find themselves in a similar position? 

Over the last few months my daughter has showed other symptoms which have at times been very distressing for her. My youngest daughter who is only 10 years old is struggling greatly to make sense of all this drama & constant upset we are experiencing as a family. Her emotions are so mixed, switching from worry to frustration when thinking about her sister. It is a constant juggling act for myself & my husband at the moment to create any harmony or balance for our family. We are working so hard all the time both emotionally & practically with both of our daughters to find good moments in our days to cling onto. We are all trying to remain brave, sensitive, understanding & positive with this ever changing situation deeply upsetting time.

Medical assessment's started 2 weeks ago for her, with the hope of getting a full diagnosis soon? Once we are sure what has been causing all her emotional difficulties I will write another blog to explain. It is not a life threatening illness, just to be clear. But we need a diagnosis so we can all start educating ourselves, other family members & friends about the condition to improve my daughters quality of life. Just need to say at this point how proud we are of both of our wonderful girls, love you both to the moon & back.

Thank you for reading my new blog today.

Until next time, take care.
xx   

2 comments

  1. It's such a harrowing and heart rending journey Moira and you are all coping amazingly ... in awe ... hope Gina gets a little more peace in her life soon ... and love you all to the moon and back too ... xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top