LOVE 
+
GRATITUDE
=
BEING HAPPY

Good morning, it's going to be another sunny & warm day today. Yesterday was such a special day for us as a family. I have a few a photo's of our day to share with you today.
We visited a very beautiful beach, which we have only visited twice before. My husband was still on a mission, determind to feel that hot sun on his back he did not feel on our recent holiday in Cornwall.
It was our perfect day! No stress, no arguments, no clouds, no traffic jams. Finally after putting in lots of hard work & dreaming our dreams we did get our day to remember! 

Whilst I sat & watched the three of them in the sea, I began to play with some small stones in the sand. It took me away for a few minutes looking at all the lovely colours. Here are some photo's of what I made in the sand. Hope you like them?
 

 It was so lovely to write these messages in the sand. It felt very right & healing for me.....daft as it sounds!!

I also snapped several other photographs of the beach itself & the sea & the sky etc. Take a look at them below.






I really loved the day, which made me feel such gratitude that we were having such a wonderful day, which made me feel very happy.

A final photo which made me smile. I looked at my girls flip flops & just placed them side by side. I then made a little photo out of them which I really like. Zoe, my youngest daughter also drew a face in the stone heart we made together...how sweet?!!


I will hold this day close to my heart when things get tough & uncertain for us...as they frequently do!!

I will remember our relaxing day together, amidst the next chapter of change for us during the next few weeks.

I will hope for a smooth transition, for both of my girl's, when returning back to school. 
 
Many thanks for looking today at my blog...it is a sort of journal for me. It helps me to notice the special things in our life, as well as the difficult things. It allows me to speak without speaking aloud...which helps me clear my head from time to time.

I hope you had a happy holiday weekend too however you spent your time?
Until next time cheerio & enjoy the rest of your day today.

Until next time, take care.
xx

2 comments

  1. What a gorgeous day and I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Vivienne for your lovely comment...so sweet of you to take the time to look! I truely appreciate it!!

      Delete

Back to Top