SHARING SATURDAY

Good morning, todays post is all about home & the comfort it can offer you when you take the time to just sit & relax. Maybe watching your favourite programme on television, reading, listening to music, stroking a pet, taking a nap, having a cuddle or just sitting & needing to be still & silent for a while?

I have selected some beautiful images for you today. This is one of my dream homes! Whilst I do love my home very much & find it a very comfortable space, I still love to search & look at other amazing homes & interiors on Pinterest.

I have noticed I have a love of soft furnishings, soft colours & floral, dots or stripes in fabrics. I do love simple country style, with lots of soft edges & muted colours to help my mood at times. I am not great with clutter, so clean & fresh spaces, with lots of storage solutions would definately be added to my wish list!

I like to feel my home wrap around me when my body is needing some gentle nuturing & my mind is searching for calm & space.

I have concentrated on images taken from my, "Country Interior Loves" board. Enjoy with me today!


  Today I would like to share with you an artist who's work is elegant, whimsical & imaginative.
www.janethillstudio.com 

I love the softness in her paintings. I always feel I would like to walk into one of her interiors. Delighted by her colours & compositions. Her paintings draw me into a special place & I would like to show you some of her paintings. There are many more.  Some of her prints are available to purchase on www.Etsy.com


Janet Hill lives in Canada & paints in a small in-house studio. 

 Take a look at her website to see many more of her delightful paintings.

Finishing today with this lovely quote which I believe to be very true. I notice the little things in my life, that make my life feel bigger.

an occassional vase of fresh flowers
a bath & a sneeky nap relaxing in the warm water
sharing a cosy evening with my family
a cuddle with a guinea pig
a candle burning
fairy lights
a tight hug

Thank you for reading my blog post today.

Until next time, I do hope you enjoy some simple home comforts this weekend too.

For me I need to relax & find some calm for my racing mind.

Blogging & sharing helps me to feel connected, which helps me feel part of something bigger too.

 Take care for now.
xx

All images are taken from Pinterest

No comments

Back to Top