GLOW




Hello again, it is nice to be back blogging after a number of weeks. These two panels are inspired by my sister's colour scheme in her lounge. She has lots of red, silver, black, white, brown & grey. I am really hoping they fit into her interior & that she likes them?

They are to sit either end of another canvas of mine, "Sunshine After Rain". Finger's crossed they will look super stylish in her beautiful lounge.

On a personal note, life has been yet another emotional rollercoaster for us all which has slowed down my artistic inspiration. It has been really nice just to take some time in- between our recent difficulties to indulge in creating these co two collage panels!!

I have a large panel canvas waiting to be started... the largest one yet!! Please keep watching this space for developments. 

Thank you for reading my blog & sharing my creative & emotional journey with me.

Until next time, take care.
xx

2 comments

  1. The panels are beautiful and if your sister doesn't adore them (how could she not?!) feel free to ship them to America. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maggie.....what a wonderful suprise it was to receive your lovely comment last eve. I was actually watching a film, "Life of Pi", when my phone pinged. It was you with an amazing message for me!! What a week it has been...full of up & downs!!! Also in the depth of the downs a few things have happened to pick me up. The film is a very spiritual one so I feel that rounded the week off on a good note. I have sold 4 large canvas's this year to family & friends in the UK. Then I have these pnaels for my sister. I am flattered to know I could ship them to you....bless you..Thanks!!! Maybe I could do something for you in the future? I have no idea of shipping cost's etc? Please keep looking at my blog for further work. I generally have no great plan just go with my creative flow!! Have a great weekend Maggie!!

      Delete

Back to Top