DISCOVERING THE WORLD WIDE WEB

Hi it's been along time since my last blog. Unfortunately I have no artwork of my own to show this time, as I have been so busy enjoying my very new journey of discovering other people's creativity.

I have been looking at photography, abstract art, textile design & also inspirational quotes from some very talented individuals.

It is becoming quite an obsession for me to find a new visual treat to delight my eyes everyday! I also am feeling the need to post my findings on my Facebook page for others to share.

I mentioned to my husband this morning it feels exciting finding " my people", this way. It makes me wonder how creative people survived before the internet became so accessible? It widens my search for inspirational material so much it can be quite overwhelming! The thing that fascinates me about the people I am finding is that are not only from the UK & but even more mind blowing for me they live thousands of miles away!! I know I am showing my age but wow what a crazy, amazing yet totally addictive resource this is!!

The interesting thing is it seems to be helping me to lift the lid on my depression, by opening up my very small world to a much bigger picture. It is helping to bridge the gap that I found I needed to feel connected to life. Although I mention the great positives, there are times when it can be quite a lonely resource if you are feeling rather vulnerable. I am trying to be brave & keep with it, even when I feel really doubtful about myself & if others are going to like my new sharing thing.

I said to my husband this morning that I have realised I am a BIG thinker & whislt I am not any good at problem solving maths or map reading on a journey...any many more things, I have always loved keeping my mind fresh with new ideas, designs, listening to others stories & feeling the connection that it gives my soul. I am a funny old stick really, & I am trying really hard to like this funny old stick that just so happens to be me!



  
Thank you for reading my post today.

Until next time, take care.
xx  

2 comments

  1. I so love that you are soaking up all sorts of creative goodness online and I'm so loving your art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vivienne, so thrilled you had a peek at my work & that you liked what I have been creating.
      I have just finished another small card entitled Happy Day's" & have shown it on my Facebook account. There are six photo's you may like to see,(especially as I have no makeup on!!). My dear daughter wanted to snap me in action so of course I allowed the real me to be shown.....!!
      The happy day's relates to a very much needed family holiday we will be going on tomorrow to Paris & where magic is made "Disneyland" Kind Regards Moira

      Delete

Back to Top