COMFORTING WORDS


Hello again. Todays post is a short one which concentrates on words & quotes which have offered me great comfort.

Maybe they will resonate with you too?

The first quote enables me to develop a patience surrounding  events that I am having to wait for. My daughters hugely important hospital appointment has unfortunately been cancelled. This has been a tough one for us all. It is that middle part of now & then which I find very frustrating.

I had a disturbed sleep & looked at these quotes in the early morning & they helped me to breathe more calmly & rest my anxious mind to allow sleep again.

I have a growing collection of quotes I love on my Pinterest account. I am finding they serve as a wonderful reference when I need some comforting words to carry me. Do take a look if you to are soothed or inspired by words?


"Let go of how you thought your life should be"

This is a good one for me & my family too. 

 Until next time "Sharing Saturday" to follow, I hope too are finding your own comforts whenever your mind & body are asking for some calm & peace.

Thank you for reading my post today.

Until next time, take care.
xx


All images are taken from Pinterest

No comments

Back to Top