SHARING SATURDAY





Hello again, another week has happened & been lived.
 This week has been about real life & hard truths for us as a family.

 Our youngest daughter, age 12 received a diagnosis of autistic spectrum disorder & anxiety disorder after a very upsetting 7 month wait.

Our eldest daughter, age 16 now received her diagnosis of high functioning autistic spectrum disorder with chronic fatigue symptoms in October 2013 after a very long battle & a very upsetting traumatic process for us all.

Another bitter sweet moment of mixed emotions, like running into a brick wall at full speed came on Thursday at midday after a long wait after her final assessment.

Tears of relief from our beautiful daughter as she herself said, "she always knew something was not quiet right!"

My share today is about escape, fairytales, fantasy & magic.

Health wise my own nerves are not good, I recognise the signs & so I am posting a gentle blog reflecting back on my childhood likes.

  Sharing beautiful, imaginative, classic childrens story books with my tiny girls so many times has created our own memories to cherish forever too!

I am sharing a childhood book with you today as the illustrations made me feel happy & comforted when reading it with my own mum at a very young age.

~Some things money just can't buy~

Attention, time & love is the best creator of memories I know to call upon when you are in need of a safe place to heal from hurts & grief that are all around us in this real world.

We all need a bit of an escape sometimes, Don't we?


I could almost feel the paper on the birthday gift & I would of loved to have been sitting round the glowing candles on the pretty birthday cake joining in with all their smiles & excitment & joy.

I have recently started my own personal blog page on facebook.
www.facebook.com/collageconnection45

You are very welcome to take a look at my page, like & share as I am hoping to continue to spread awarness, as part of my advocacy passion.

Thank you for reading my post today.

Until next time, take care.
xx

All images are taken from Pinterest

No comments

Back to Top