SHARING SATURDAY


Hello again, welcome to my "Sharing Saturday" post this weekend.
 In this post I am delighted to show you some beautiful interior photographs from the stylist & lifestyle blogger,
 Tamsym Morgan


She is passionate about vintage interiors & includes lots of stunning photographs of her own home, on her Facebook page & also in her personal blog under the name,
The Villa on Mount Pleasant

Do take a look at more of her beautiful work, as it truely is a visual feast of soft, feminine, floral, pretty & vintage interior design.

 







I have always been interested in houses, both inside & out. When I studied interior design many years ago, I used to be drawn to modern design with straight edges & crisp minimal interiors. 

With maturity & finding my own style over many years of decorating our family home, I have found my preference is for a calmer interior with neutral shades & softer textures around me. 

I find these shades create a soothing space for my family, as we spend lots of time together at home. It can at times become very stressful caring for our eldest daughter who has Asperger Syndrome & experiences intense frequent meltdowns. For me I need to feel our home is relaxing & almost a haven of comfort to recharge our batteries when needed.

I love all of Tamsyn's work, the soft pastel shades, her stylish groupings & her incredibly clever way of using many decorative crafts throughout her magical interiors.

Thank you for reading my post today.

Until next time, take care.
xx

All images are taken from Pinterest

No comments

Back to Top