SHARING SUNDAY




Hi, yesterday was another very difficult day for my family. Our eldest daughter is really struggling everyday with massive sensory meltdowns. We are coping & caring for her the best way that we all know how. 

Learning & loving every day.

It meant that my blog post which I try to do on a Saturday to give me a little me time & creative focus was impossible. 

My attention was needed closer to home.


It will be a very short post today, even though I feel I have very much wanted to blog for about a week as my head is full of fears, worries, joy & sadness. I have not found the right time to do so as my time is in demand being a mum & carer to my two adorable girls on the autistic spectrum. They also struggle daily with other emotional & physical difficulites, which I care for & help with too.


I am sharing with you today her wonderful creative short video which she has edited & selected beautiful music to go with it. This took her about 3 hours to finish. 

She managed to focus on this beautiful video, after a very distressing hour long meltdown. We are so very proud of her.

 I would so much love to share with you some of her amazing skills, wonderful talents, huge passions & magical creative vision.

I am sure you will enjoy watching. 


Thank you so much for reading my post today.

It is another difficult day here for her, so we are treading carefully & helping her to see her beauty & worth.

Until next time, take care.
xx

All images are from Pinterest

No comments

Back to Top