FLOWER POWER

  

My husband has been so excited by my reconnection with art & design. He has been very supportive & I thank him for that so much. He mentioned he would love me to have a go at
a larger canvas for our conservatory. One of his passions is gardening & being outside in the fresh air for as long as possible. He loves plants & flowers & finds a peace whilst he is gardening that he can only find in fishing at other times. It changes his mood, calming his often too overloaded mind. I think it's a kind of meditation for him? He loves it!

I was quite frightened of working on such a large blank canvas, but I kept thinking of Brene Browns quote of "Daring Greatly". I needed to put myself in the arena, as she puts it! It has been a test for me...but I am thrilled & excited by the end result. Hope you enjoy looking?
                                                             



BREATHE
                                                                    











I have been so busy with family commitents & helping my 13 year old daughter embark on a "daring greatly" journey of her own, I have found it hard to set time for my collage. It was bothering me, as I felt I was loosing the connection. It's back for today & I am so grateful for that!

Must get some ideas bubbling for my next large canvas... no pressure but hubby would like one for the lounge!!!!

 Thank you for reading my blog post today

Until next time, take care
xx

2 comments

  1. This has a dreamlike air about it, lovely. When are you going to start taking commissions?!! Debra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Debra. So kind of you to comment. No rush on commissions just yet......you never know? Must try another big one soon. Canvas is waiting for me to start on it for our lounge! X

      Delete

Back to Top