FREEDOM & COURAGE

Hello again, this blog post is a selection of photographs I took earlier today. My youngest daughter asked if we could go for a walk together, as the sun was shining brightly & the air was warmer than it has been in a very long time!


Our days are pretty upside down with late nights & later mornings right now. Both of my daughters have unusual time body clocks & find relaxing for sleep almost impossible. It can mean we sometimes only have a small window in the afternoon to catch some daylight & fresh air. Kicking a football in the garden is something she loves to do almost daily, but today we both needed a change of the familar view from our house to a wider vision before us.

 I was drawn to these two Rose names Freedom & Courage.
Two words that means so much to me & us everyday.

We were lucky enough to see some Snowdrops & Crocus tiny flowers peeping through the cold ground. My daughter bent down really low to the ground with my mobile camera & took these adorable photographs.

 It was a very special hour we were lucky enough to spend together & it really helped to calm our restless souls. 

Since Friday I have felt unwell with all the pressure & responsibilities I am constantly juggling. I am feeling exhausted & really need to look after myself, not only for me but also for my loving family. 

Looking forward to my next post this Saturday when I hope to continue with my 2nd "Sharing Saturday" post.

Thank you for reading my post today.

Until next time, take care.

 Keep looking upwards to the sky when the sun peeps through & take a deep breath with me.
 xx

2 comments

  1. Moira and Zoe such beautiful photos - that herald the almost end of winter and the almost beginning of spring - full life and energy and promise - thankyou for sharing your special time together today xxxx Ang x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ang for reading my post yesterday & taking the time to leave such a beautiful comment!!! It was so lovely to receive & such a suprise!! I know how much you love your Daffodills Ang, they will always remind me of you every Spring!! xxxx

      Delete

Back to Top