SHARING SATURDAY

Hello again on this gentle sunny morning. I do hope you  enjoy this weeks "Sharing Saturday" images as much as I enjoyed the selection process?!!

Today I was thinking about Valentines Day & just love in general. One of the things I am learning & have been trying to allow since I started blogging is not just being able to love others, but also be able to offer myself that same degree of importance & compassion.

This blog is celebrating my continuing relationship I have been starting to build with myself.  It is then I feel I can really offer my best support &  my deepest love to others.

Be there for others,
but never leave yourself behind. 
Dodinsky

Today I am introducing a favourite artist of mine. 


She has been such a wonderful inspiration to me with her art & her quotes. She calls herself a "Possibilitarian" which I was instantly attracted to.  Maybe take a look at her beautiful website as part of your own self- nurture?


Over the next couple of weeks I have lots of very emotionally stressful events coming up surrounding both of my loving daughter's difficulties with education & medical assessments. I am going to have to find a few moments of calm & love for myself after these intense meetings. Thankfully over the last 2 years I have discovered people like Kelly Rae Roberts who's work offers me a cosy blanket of comfort when I most need it. 

Thank you for reading my post today.

Until next Saturday, wishing you a lovely week filled with moments that serve to lighten your soul.
xx


Images are all taken from Pinterest

2 comments

  1. Thank you for your second post Moira. I am especially liking the hearts coming out of the jar :) Ah ... love ... is a many splendoured thing ... and loving ourselves is the only place to start ... yet sometimes much harder than giving to others. You are doing a great job of finding that space whilst within a very demanding situation. Your blogs are honest and inspiring :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy for your lovely comment...I had a wobble mid week & struggled with why I am continuing the blog etc, then I just felt it was a nice thing to do for now. If others enjoy it too then that is the icing on the cake for me. Gives me some other place to fly to in my mind for a short while...that has to be a good enough reason?!!!! xxxx

      Delete

Back to Top