IT'S ALL ABOUT FRIENDS

"HELLO"



It has been sometime since I have posted a blog for you all to see. Today's post is about saying a big thank you to my special friends. It was my 46th birthday last week & I received many lovely gifts.  One of my friends bought me an art canvas & materials! I was so suprised & touched by this very personal gift for me.

I have used this gift as inspiration for this next piece.

Everyone needs good friends & I am so grateful that I have found such lovely, kind & thoughtful friends.
I am very lucky indeed! xxxx









 Thank you for reading my blog today, it has been nice to feel creative again!  

Until next time, take care.
xx

1 comment

  1. Well you know what's happened to the woman who couldn't handle the 'responsibility of friends'???! They are so important and 'pivotal' in our lives ... and can come from many sources ... and in many guises ... but real friends are always there when we need them ... aren't always 'easy' relationships because they tell us the truth ... but also understand and support us through our most difficult times ... and when we do likewise ... it's the 'stuff of life' ... along with that other 'biggy' family.

    It's such a 'warm' and loving picture and I can feel the smiles and laughter and heart ... and a lovely thing to 'celebrate' :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top