HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi this will be my 50th post on the last day of 2013.

 People still are looking at my blog & I have received some lovely suprise comments along the way too.

 There has been over 5000 views on my posts to date.

 It has been an interesting but very difficult year for me, with many bumps in the road to encounter. Thank you for staying with me & for the lovely support & compliments that I have received during this year. Also a huge thank you to Karen, Jane, Kathy, Alan & Debbie who purchased some of my larger collages. It has been amazed me!! 

I will add a few more images below of winter sun taken using my little mobile camera the other day. The results are so special & warm. Thinking they are fitting images to round off 2013 & enter the new year of golden possibilities for all.


A GOLDEN MOMENT


Until next time, take care.
xx 

1 comment

  1. Hi Moira, I have just read through your blogs from about the last 4 months (sorry, I'm always a bit behind!). As before, I love your photography, and Gina's too. I know you have been concentrating your artistic talents on your beautiful collages, but it struck me, reading through, that you are also a beautiful writer with a lot of soul, why not try something....? You also have a great sense of humour which I think you could use in your writing. Humour has a great way of lifting spirits. Just a thought. Lots of love, Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top