BRENDA DAWSON WHITE
                                 1940 -1986                                 

Today would have been my Mum's 73rd birthday. She sadly passed away when she was 46 years old.  She bravely fought breast cancer until it just became too big for her body to fight anymore. I was just 19 years old & my sister 21. 


I will be 46 years old this March, so this year represents a real understanding of just how young she was to pass & also how painful it must have been to leave so much unfinished life behind.


She was a wonderfully funny, loving, caring, fun , creative lady. Her life wasn't without real pain, relationship worries & various health concerns. She was a dreamer with a huge imagination. She was open minded & embraced all things creative. She did have a strong faith & I think this helped her during her illnesses.

It is so sad both me & my Sister never had the chance to continue our relationships with our beautiful Mum. I know what she stood for & showed us about life, ( in the short time we were blessed to have her with us) has made us both the strong, loving daughters we are today.

LOVE
RESPECT
GRATITUDE 
THANK YOU

Missed greatly by other family members, friends & her two wonderful grandaughters who never had the chance to meet her, but know lots about her!    


Thank you for reading my blog today

Until next time, take care
xx 

1 comment

  1. Beautiful Moira ... lovely sentiments and words ... and Mum would have been so proud of you and your family and your new beginnings ... her influence shines through and is with us all each day ... lots of love Big Sis xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top